my fabulous faves ryt now!!!

                              MY FAV FRIENDS(for now :) : fabulously fabulous
 and human.totally
 comfy wherever whenever.totally love you guys,
wouldnt trade what we have for anything.xoxo.<3<3<3
my super sweet and tasty fav food right now.
lots of carbs,i know,and def doesn't help with the cellulite either
 but the way it melts right into my mouth,def not giving you up anytime soon my dear custard pudding. 
picnicing!!!haaaaa!(long sigh) very relaxing,very relieving,
completely and utterly refreshing.my fav activity,for the last few days.going to
 have one next week with my sort-of boyfriend,and one of my fav friends and her boyfriend.fun <3<3
Paloma Faith!!!can not  really claim this as an original idea of mine,listened 
to some of her songs in my sort-of boyfriend's car and pretended not to like them,truth is i 
loved them and immediately downloaded some to my playlist when i got home.music,in general 
is my fav pass-time ever,but Paloma Faith is my fav pass-time music for now.
stay tuned!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anything but ordinary

Thoughts on a humid Sunday midnight

World without color