Joyful heart...


I feel so good. Really really good. I haven’t been feeling good for a while now, not really, not sincerely. It could be because of the amazing service I just attended at my church and the point-on sermon given by the reverend. It could also be because I went for the service with my closest friends and had a good time catching up over delicious ice-cream afterwards. It could be because I am at peace with everyone in my family. It could also be because I’m relating with someone that is amazing.

But a large part of me believes that I feel really good because for the first time in a while, I KNOW everything is going to be ok. Scratch that, everything is going to be great!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anything but ordinary

Thoughts on a humid Sunday midnight

World without color