Maybe...


My heart is so heavy. I want to write about so many things. I want to write about how days can run by so fast and turn into weeks, months and before you know it, a year has gone by and there is still not much to show for it.

I want to write about how it’s never as easy to walk away from your past as what they make it seem, and that even when you think you are finally free of it, you are shocked to find that the day you mistakenly bump into each other, all the emotions you thought were long gone come flooding right back in.
I would also want to write about the uncertainty of life. Nothing is guaranteed and nothing is permanent. Even those things or people you thought would stand by you and you by them till the end of time change and become your biggest enemies.

I would like to write about following your own path. How you are in this world in your own, you need to lead your own life, and do what makes you happy because at the end of the day, you cannot lie to yourself for too long.
I’m also dying to write about how you should never be afraid to take risks, because just by being alive, you risk dying. Some will work out, while some will not, but what matters is that you took the initiative, and the thrill of doing that is priceless.

Yes, I could write about many many things. Voice my thoughts and opinions about every area of life and go on forever. But I can’t. And I probably won’t. Instead I will write about politics, and fashion trends, and homosexuality, and wall street, and saving schemes, how to make the most of your free time, and how to lose ten pounds in just one day, and how to be a good marketer/spokesperson, and cliché articles on how to know that he is the one… because that is what adults write about. And I’m an adult now.
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anything but ordinary

Thoughts on a humid Sunday midnight

World without color